Maybe you’ve been struggling to lose weight or maybe you’re looking to start dieting in the near future? Being new to the world of dieting can make from some frustrating times. For most individuals, it’s not a matter of conviction and following through – it’s trying to make sense of all the conflicting diet information and developing a functional and working diet plan that’s easy to maintain.
We’re here to help you with your weight loss goals. By understanding how your metabolism works and being aware of the many myths surrounding metabolism, you’ll have no problem losing body fat and even gaining muscle.
The first step in achieving your fitness goals is acquiring the knowledge necessary to achieve the body composition you desire.
The following is a 10-part guide on metabolism and it’s sure to provide you with every detail needed in both starting and completing your fitness journey.
- Part 1: Is your metabolism improved by having more muscle and less fat?
- Part 2: Does eating more protein help to boost your metabolism?
- Part 3: Does improving your overall fitness really elevate metabolism?
- Part 4: Does the amount of calories you burn after a workout help you to lose weight?
- Part 5: Do you burn more fat by exercising slowly or working harder?
- Part 6: Will you burn more fat by exercising in the morning before eating?
- Part 7: Does eating smaller, more frequent meals help with weight loss?
- Part 8: Is a low-fat diet the secret to losing weight and decreasing body fat?
- Part 9: Will you burn more calories by eating hot and spicy foods?
- Part 10: Does the Glycemic Index of carbohydrate foods help to achieve weight loss?