Losing body fat can be a very difficult process for many due to the large amount of misinformation being spread around. With a goal to set you on the right track, we have created a 10-part series we collectively refer to as The Ultimate Guide to Fat Loss.
Check out the following 10 Myths on Losing Body Fat and read on to understand the science behind getting results and getting rid of body fat once and for all.
- Part 1: Starvation mode happens if you don’t eat enough.
- Part 2: Liquor is bad for fat loss.
- Part 3: You’ll get fat if you eat at night.
- Part 4: Jogging is best for fat loss.
- Part 5: Getting fat is a result of eating too many carbohydrates.
- Part 6: Getting fat is a result of eating too much fat.
- Part 7: You have to eat clean if you want to lose fat.
- Part 8: Count your macros if you want to achieve fat loss.
- Part 9: Eat smaller meals to spike your metabolism.
- Part 10: Doing crunches will burn more fat.